Thursday, April 3, 2014

Apologies

I am sorry this blog has been so quiet recently.  My work is really busy and leaving little time or energy for much outside of that.

I am still training, still reading and still trying to get into the hills whenever I can but when i get back from a long day at work the last thing I want to do usually is sit here and pop up a blog post.

Hopefully I will post more often in the future, but things may well be quiet here for a while.

A thought to leave you with for now from Coach Stevo:

Dear internet,
It's picking up heavy shit. Save the rocket science for NASA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you check in, Chris. No need to apologize for living your life. While I truly enjoy your posts, your absence is inspiring in a way...I need to take a page from your modus operandi book and put getting online at the end of the day way at the bottom of my priority totem pole.

It has been a bitter winter here on the mid-Atlantic coast, and a cold start to spring. That made staying inside and entertaining myself online - more like confusing myself by reading too damn much conflicting chatter - way too easy and it became habit. Now with warmer temps and budding trees, it is time to reengage with Nature and dis the net.

I'll definitely check back here for your posts. But hopefully they will be spaced out, written between your hill walks and wonderful, everyday life.

All the best.

K